Hi Bryan,
Oh, don't get me started on Freedom Scientific tech support. Those
guys are idiots. They have an extremely narrow view of the world
that's for sure.
I remember calling them about wanting to support the Dectalk 5
Software produced by Phonix.  They are like, "Why do you want to do
that? Everybody uses Eloquence. There is no need to support the
Dectalk software. I suggest you use Eloquence instead."
It seams whoever answered my call has a massive shortage of brain
power. Perhaps I wanted to use the Dectalk software because I like it,
because contrary to his view not everybody likes Eloquence, and not
everyone with half a brain wants to use it.  It is very insulting to
call up a tech support person and be told that the company sees my
request as not worth their time.  Then, to suggest that maybe I should
use Eloquence instead because everybody else uses it. That's totally
missing the point of my call.
So I'm sure if I called them about Neospeech Kate or Paul their
response wouldn't be too much different.  They seriously have a bad
attitude about their customers wants, needs,  and opinions.  So Jaws
isn't worth my time, and several others. That is one reason I went to
Window-Eyes several years back.

Smile.