Yes but mushclient does not work with the simutronic games, i tried.
Not that IO have gotten it to work with zmud yet either, i dont find it that
intuitive at all to start playing. I suppose I would need to select a mud like
dragonrealms from the masterlist that is in zmud but I dont find it easy to
accomplish.
Greetings, Anouk,