From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of anouk
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 6:02 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Zmud and cmud accessibility with jfw 11?

Hello everyone,
I am a die hard mudder and normally use mushclient. But because I want to be
able to use the msp protocol and I would like to play simutronics games I
finally want to give a serious try to zmud or better yet cmud because Zmud
is no longer updated.
Will zmud work out of the box with jaws or can I download scripts somewhere?
I know cmud was rather unaccessible in the past, are there any scripts for
This client yet?
Thanks in advance for any information,
Greetings, Anouk,