These are muds that you pay for each month, hey all have a 30 day free trial
though.
You need to use special client to connect to them although they are a lot like
normal muds.
They provide many clients on their site but at elast as far as i know they are
not too accessible.
But the games also work with zmud.
I have neverused zmud before though and dont find it too intuitive to get
started as mentioned before.
Greetings, Anouk,