As i tried to explain earlier, they dont seem to work with standard mudclients
1. because they use non-standard protocols and 2. since i dont know the
addresses to connect to for sure (there are some addresses on the zuggsoft
website but i havent gotten it working yet) i do assume the addresses are
contained in the zmud big database.
Greetings, Anouk,