ah ok thanks for explaining.

----- Original Message ----- From: "anouk" <radix_an...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Zmud and cmud accessibility with jfw 11?

These are muds that you pay for each month, hey all have a 30 day free trial though. You need to use special client to connect to them although they are a lot like normal muds. They provide many clients on their site but at elast as far as i know they are not too accessible.
But the games also work with zmud.
I have neverused zmud before though and dont find it too intuitive to get started as mentioned before.
Greetings, Anouk,