Hi Michael,
Oh, I see. That was basically my intention anyway.  The closest thing
i can compare my game idea to, but isn't exactly it, is Sryth. If you
know anything about that game that is the basic idea. However, my rpg
will have more character races, different adventures of course,   and
its own unique world to explore.  I guess it will be a lot closer to
triditional Dungeons and Dragons than Sryth, but the basic concept is
there.