Hi Michael,
As I said clear back in my original message my rpg game has an entire
world to explore complete with forests, swamps, towns, dungeons,
tombs, etc.  It isn't limited to one specific geographic area like a
single dungeon. You can freely travel Etherea looking for adventures
and in some cases may have to travel to different places to pick up
the adventure somewhere else. Plenty of web based gamebook type rpgs
like Sryth offer pretty much what you described except without sounds,
music, and voice acting.
As far as my gamebook having sounds, music, and voice acting we will
see. Currently my wife and I are flat broke, and are living on a shoe
string budget. That means I don't really have a dime to spare on
sounds, music, or voice acting. If people want it that bad  for this
project them I'm going to have to raise the money for this product via
preorders. I hate doing it that way but I simply can't cough up
$1,000.00 like I did for Mysteries of the Ancients for sounds and
music. Is no way I can do it, and why I've been so reluctant to commit
to adding all that to the game in the first place. HOwever, you guys
want it I need to see the money for it.

HTH