To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 3:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Types of RPG Games

Hi Dark,
Oh, that could be. As I said my experience with Final Fantasy was
early on in the game's history, and by the time it got better I
couldn't play it so could never get into it like everyone else could.
By the time Final Fantasy 7 came along I was already getting into text
adventures etc and loving them more than the big budget rpg games like
Final Fantasy.
As far as the Xenogears novelization goes I wasn't talking about your
work at all. I was actually talking about the professionally written
novelization of the Xenogears game/games. If you haven't read them
then they are indeed a good read. As I said as a story goes they were
pretty good, and I can like the books and the fan fiction while not
getting into the game too much.

Smile.