Hi Brice,

I did get there myself. I did get help with chapter 3, however that was just me
being impatient. A totally blind friend of mine recently got through that one
on his own. I recommend subscribing to Brandon's List, where video games are
discussed in more detail. http://www.brandoncole.net for more info. Or maybe I
should create a list specific to this sort of discussion, as Brandon's List is
for his website, but we talk gaming because samples and what not are up there.