Ah, forgot about wrecking ball.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 10:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] to dark

there is wreckingball which is in ken2.zip
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/ken2.zip
there is nothing else.
At 08:47 p.m. 13/04/2010, you wrote:
hey is their an audio game of moon patrol. and super break out. and tetris. and lego games. and cosmic art. and contra. and castlevania. and r-type. if their is an audio game of these titles that would be great if you could give me a list of the name of the audio game version. i guess the reason i ask for titles in audio form is because i miss playing video games. i do thank everyone on the list for helping me out with finding titles i'm looking for.