Hey dark,

Since you and your brother play Final Fantasy 13, I was wondering what chapter
you were on?

I wonder if your brother has Beaton it already? THing is, being totally blind,
I got to chapter 6; that's where I am now, and the enemies are starting to get
quite hard. No, I haven't yet died if I really pay attention to paradigms, but
the battles with this certain enemy are longer than they have to be. A
walkthrough I have been listening to it's shorter.

The walkthrough is at gameanyone.com.

Just wanted to know your brothers progress.

Thanks.