Hi. I'm still around, however I've been quite busy finding full-time work,
raising two children under the age of two, college for my Bachelors in Software
Development and Game Design, and helping both Ken Downey and Travis with PAC
Mate development. I've turned away from the PAC Mate a bit to start focusing on
desktop games since that's where most of the user base is anyway. Travis and
Ken's games will most likely be PAC Mate games exclusively, while mine has
shifted. Desktops are now my top priority while the PDA market comes last. I am
working on a couple of titles but I really can't say how long they'll take to
come out as the ideas are quite major and require out-of-pocket spending to get
them off of the ground. This is one of the reasons why I'm looking for work, to
get my family in a better financial place and to deliver to the blind gaming
community what we've all wanted. I'm hanging in there, and hope you will all do
the same for all other developers.