To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Where Have All The Developers Gone?

Hi. I'm still around, however I've been quite busy finding full-time work, raising two children under the age of two, college for my Bachelors in Software Development and Game Design, and helping both Ken Downey and Travis with PAC Mate development. I've turned away from the PAC Mate a bit to start focusing on desktop games since that's where most of the user base is anyway. Travis and Ken's games will most likely be PAC Mate games exclusively, while mine has shifted. Desktops are now my top priority while the PDA market comes last. I am working on a couple of titles but I really can't say how long they'll take to come out as the ideas are quite major and require out-of-pocket spending to get them off of the ground. This is one of the reasons why I'm looking for work, to get my family in a better financial place and to deliver to the blind gaming community what we've all wanted. I'm hanging in there, and hope you will all do the same for all other developers.