tom whatabout having in adition a fiend where you put in your name maybe as an option.
At 03:06 p.m. 31/05/2010, you wrote:
Hi Phil,
Yeah, that is basicly something like what I had planned. Since I can't
or shouldn't use official Nascar driver names I decided to create a
huge database of driver names like John, Sarah, Michael, Peter, Kelly,
 etc. That way when you are setting the game up for the first time it
will ask you what is your name and you can scroll through a list of
common first names and select the one that matches your name. I might
select Tom from the list and be ready to select the type of car I want
to drive  etc. I suppose I could create custom slots open for those
who want to add an extra name to the list. Plus in the beta stage I'll
be taking suggestions for extra driver names for those from foreign
countries that don't have typical American names like Phil, John,
Bryan, Tom, Michael, whatever.

Cheers!