From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 2:57 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bop It with shout mode.

I have a bopit game at home, not sure which one I have, it's got the 4
bopit, twist, pull and spin, as well as all the settings for playing by
yourself or in a group.  It also has another game mode called "Beatbop" I
think where it plays sounds rather than speaks directions so you've to match

the sound.  It really makes sighted people focus I think, it's great for
traveling on long-hall flights.