To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2010 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts About Healing Potions

Then there was the original Mario Brothers game (no, not Super, just Mario Brothers), wich was originally an Arcade game and then got ported to the NES as well as other platforms. But that game was much more similar in stle to Donkey Kong since it involved a lot of jumping and avoiding enemies and things like that. Then after every two or three levels or so you got a timed bonus level where you grabbed as many coins as possible. I played the Arcade version once or twice and used to frequently borrow the NES version from a friend. Then when I got my Game Boy Advance it came with Super Mario Advance, which I eventually traded in. But that contained the original Arcade Mario Brothers with a lot of the same sound effects as the original NES version but with some weird, that just being extremely out of place, background music.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!