To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts About Healing Potions

Hi Dark,
Right. That's not the only game where that sort of thing is happening
either. I know over the holidays I was playing the Wii Olympics  game
with my family and I noticed you could pick one of a handful of
Nintendo characters like Mario, Sonic, whatever. It was really cool
being able to pick which action hero you wanted to be before you took
to the slopes. Although, I got to admit I never imagined Mario as a
sports figure.
seriously, though, a lot of newer games are providing a lot more in
customizable content. You can either select from a handful of
characters, or create your own character from scratch. In games like
Tomb Raider Legend you can't change Lara Croft herself, but you can
change her outfit and dress her up the way you want in the game.
Unfortunately, nude isn't an option. Lol!

Smile.