From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 12:00 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts About Healing Potions

Hi Charles,
Yes, it will be. Since people have had a lot of questions about the
various monsters and bosses that appear in the game I'm going to be
writing a sort of monster guide chapter that describes each monster in
detail, what it is, what special attacks it has, etc. Since not
everyone here is up on Greek mythology I think it might help to
explain to the average player what exactly a hydra is, or that a
harpies claws are poisoness  on contact. All of this is straight out
of mythology,  of course, but there are plenty hear that probibly
don't know that so the guide will be a handy guide for the game.