But if you were to have that shield, and if it did prevent Angela from being petrified, that could be the only thing it would do, couldn't it? Because if I remember right, Medusa would also have diferent powers other than that... thouh that seems to be the most well-known. The shield wouldn't necessarily have to protect against everything. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2010 5:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Thoughts About Healing Potions

That was what Perseus did if I'm not mistaken. He used a shield to look at Medusa's face and then cut off her head. I mean there would have to be some way for Angela to tell where the Gorgon was, even if she didn't use a shield to block her gaze. And anyway the shield wouldn't necessarily turn the GOrgon herself to stone, just keep Angela herself from becoming petrified. That would definitely be way too easy.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!