Hi,
Woe. Let's hold on hear.  I don't think anyone said anything about
voice acting, cut scenes, and that sort of thing. It is a nice idea,
but it could get quite expensive, and since I plan on releasing this
game as freeware I am not exactly going to dump a lot of cash into the
project. If you guys truly want voice acting and all that stuff then
you better be prepared to donate to it, or I'm not going to do it.

Cheers!