Hi Dark,
Yeah, it might be a bit of extra work, but not too bad once the game
core is designed and the majority of the game is written.  Adding
extra missions, expantion packs, etc is far easier than writing the
game itself.
As it happens I think I'd use Neospeech Kate, the same voice as STFC
1.0, for the game since that seams to be a popular voice for the game.
I could use AT&T Crystal, I suppose, but don't like her voice as well
as Kate.