Hi Bryan,
Assuming I were to add something like a mission parcer I don't see the
need to make it self-voicing. After all they are nothing more than
text scripts you can write with  any text editor like notepad and then
compile using the parcer itself for the game.
Of course there are other ways of doing this like using the Windows
Scripting Host to script the engine with new missions and levels by
hand.