Hi Dark,
Hahaha...Yeah, I don't think tanks can climb up ropes, move up/down on
staircases, and jump over chasms, and all the other things you'll have
to do in MOTA.
However, as you pointed out yes you will have to raise and lower your
guns using the pov keys page up and page down in order to shoot an
enemy target as well as be facing the proper direction of course. I am
still working on the audio navigation aspect as well as the 3d view
commands, but that's what beta testing is for. We can find out what
works and don't work for gamers. Especially, since this is breaking
new ground for many totally blind gamers who have never played Jedi
Knight, Tomb Raider, Indiana Jones, whatever and had to deal with
things in all directions. Not just north, south, east, and west but
above and below you as well.