Hi all. I just got for my birthday the new Boppitt with shout moad. I am just
wondering a few things 1 is there a way to change the settings from novice or
is that the only setting? 2 is there a headphone jack? and that's about it.
from what I could gather from playing with it a bit it has a sort of handle
that you hold and in the senter is the thing you bop on the left is the thing
you pull and on the right is where you twist. there is also another wheele
thing with a sort of handle that you tern and I am not shure what that does. if
any one has this game and has played it then could you please let me know what
some of these buttens do? many thanks. from Mich.