To: "gamers @audyssey.org" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 8:44 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Boppitt with Shout moad Question

Hi all. I just got for my birthday the new Boppitt with shout moad. I am just wondering a few things 1 is there a way to change the settings from novice or is that the only setting? 2 is there a headphone jack? and that's about it. from what I could gather from playing with it a bit it has a sort of handle that you hold and in the senter is the thing you bop on the left is the thing you pull and on the right is where you twist. there is also another wheele thing with a sort of handle that you tern and I am not shure what that does. if any one has this game and has played it then could you please let me know what some of these buttens do? many thanks. from Mich.