Hi Mich! If you are holding the boppit game with the handle up you will have a knob to twist in the front, the two boppit pads on the sides for left or right handed players and finally the pull it button in the rear. You will know you are holding it correctly if you feel a button on the handle towards the front of the game. This button is the level select button. You have to reach so score of a hundred on novice to move up the the expert level and then once you score a hundred on expert you move up to the master level which is where I am so am not sure if it goes any higher than that. Also if you twist the twist it knob before you start a game you can change the volume level from normal to loud to blasting. No head phone jack unfortunately. Well Have Fun and Thanks to Phil for bringing this game to the list attention. Later! Sly! -- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>
To: "gamers @audyssey.org" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 5:44 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Boppitt with Shout moad Question

Hi all. I just got for my birthday the new Boppitt with shout moad. I am just wondering a few things 1 is there a way to change the settings from novice or is that the only setting? 2 is there a headphone jack? and that's about it. from what I could gather from playing with it a bit it has a sort of handle that you hold and in the senter is the thing you bop on the left is the thing you pull and on the right is where you twist. there is also another wheele thing with a sort of handle that you tern and I am not shure what that does. if any one has this game and has played it then could you please let me know what some of these buttens do? many thanks. from Mich.