From: "Mich" <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>
To: "gamers @audyssey.org" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 20:44:42 -0400
Subject: [Audyssey] Boppitt with  Shout moad  Question

> Hi all. I just got for my birthday the new Boppitt with shout moad. I am
just wondering a few things 1 is there a way to change the settings from
novice or is that the only setting? 2 is there a headphone jack? and
that's about it. from what I could gather from playing with it a bit it
has a sort of handle that you hold and in the senter is the thing you bop
on the left is the thing you pull and on the right is where you twist.
there is also another wheele thing with a sort of handle that you tern
and I am not shure what that does. if any one has this game and has
played it then could you please let me know what some of these buttens
do? many thanks. from Mich.