From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Mich
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 7:45 PM
To: gamers @audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Boppitt with Shout moad Question

Hi all. I just got for my birthday the new Boppitt with shout moad. I am
just wondering a few things 1 is there a way to change the settings from
novice or is that the only setting? 2 is there a headphone jack? and that's
about it. from what I could gather from playing with it a bit it has a sort
of handle that you hold and in the senter is the thing you bop on the left
is the thing you pull and on the right is where you twist. there is also
another wheele thing with a sort of handle that you tern and I am not shure
what that does. if any one has this game and has played it then could you
please let me know what some of these buttens do? many thanks. from Mich.