Hi,

This issue may be related to a Shockwave popup screen (which I think was added
by Macromedia after we launched Sudo-San) in which you have to allow the game
to access a script on our website.

Can you try this:

1. make sure you've installed the latest version of the Shockwave plugin in
your copy of Internet Explorer
2. leave your screenreader ON
3. go to http://gluid.com/games/sudosan/play.php (direct link to the webpage
with the game) in Internet Explorer (not FF - somehow our auto-focus script
doesn't seem to work anymore in the latest FF version!)
4. the game loads and after a while you should hear the intro. Then a pop-up
will open (which should be accessible via your screenreader). It asks you for
certain permissions with three tickboxes. Tick the one with "do not ask again"
and click the button "allow". This makes sure that the popup will not popup
every time.
5. turn OFF your screenreader
6. press F5 to reload the webpage
7. the game should now reload and start without the pop-up. If all is well you
should now be able to control the game via the keyboard

Please make sure to read the documentation on
http://www.audiogames.net/sudosan/ and also check out the Sudo-San forum:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewforum.php?id=17 . This posts also deals with
some accessibility issues: http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=488

Please let us know if you get Sudo-San to work!

Greets,

Richard

http://audiogames.net
http://creativeheroes.nl