Hi richard, I've done what you've suggested and although the page loads for sudo-san now, there is no flash content on the screen and no audio...I'm puzzled :p. However, doing the same with the "curb game", works fine and the game plays fine, it's on the screen and plays well, good job BTW. So, how do you explain that 1? Not sure what else I can do. I do have IE 7 still, but I don't really want to get IE 8 to try the game, if that is the case, as I'm using a version of JFW that doesn't support it, cheers Steve. ----- Original Message ----- From: "AudioGames" <rich...@audiogames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Advice on implamentingaccessibilityintoavisual/graphical game?

Hi Steve,

This issue may be related to a Shockwave popup screen (which I think was added by Macromedia after we launched Sudo-San) in which
you have to allow the game to access a script on our website.

Can you try this:

1. make sure you've installed the latest version of the Shockwave plugin in your copy of Internet Explorer
2. leave your screenreader ON
3. go to http://gluid.com/games/sudosan/play.php (direct link to the webpage with the game) in Internet Explorer (not FF - somehow our auto-focus script doesn't seem to work anymore in the latest FF version!) 4. the game loads and after a while you should hear the intro. Then a pop-up will open (which should be accessible via your screenreader). It asks you for certain permissions with three tickboxes. Tick the one with "do not ask again" and click the button
"allow". This makes sure that the popup will not popup every time.
5. turn OFF your screenreader
6. press F5 to reload the webpage
7. the game should now reload and start without the pop-up. If all is well you should now be able to control the game via the
keyboard

Please make sure to read the documentation on http://www.audiogames.net/sudosan/ and also check out the Sudo-San forum: http://forum.audiogames.net/viewforum.php?id=17 . This posts also deals with some accessibility issues:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=488

Please let us know if you get Sudo-San to work!

Greets,

Richard

http://audiogames.net
http://creativeheroes.nl