Hi Thomas, I'll look into it, but I'm sure I have, cheers Steve.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Advice on implamenting accessibilityintoavisual/graphical game?

Hi Steve,
Not sure if this will help but do you have an up to date version of
shockwave and flash? Perhaps updating those components will help?

Cheers!

On 6/29/10, Steve S <st...@crustysocks.com> wrote:
Hi Richard, I've tried sudo-san and the curb game without success. If I try to open either in IE 7, the browser just clicks away and will not open the
page.  In FF I get audio in Sudo-san, but nothing else apart from the
webpage, which has nothing I can find  to relate to the game.  In FF with
the Curb Game, I get audio, a voice saying press a key, the flash on the
screen, which I can see is there, but nothing I do will start the game.
Pressing keys has no effect and even if I unload JFW, nothing, any ideas?
Cheers Steve.