Hi Richard, I've tried sudo-san and the curb game without success. If I try to open either in IE 7, the browser just clicks away and will not open the page. In FF I get audio in Sudo-san, but nothing else apart from the webpage, which has nothing I can find to relate to the game. In FF with the Curb Game, I get audio, a voice saying press a key, the flash on the screen, which I can see is there, but nothing I do will start the game. Pressing keys has no effect and even if I unload JFW, nothing, any ideas? Cheers Steve. ----- Original Message ----- From: "AudioGames" <rich...@audiogames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Advice on implamenting accessibility intoavisual/graphical game?

Hi guys,

*quote thomas ward*
One game that might help you and the developer of this game is an accessible game called Sudo-San. It is written in Flash, is played on the web, is simple, and can be found at http://www.audiogames.net/playcenter/ and could be a good starting place for looking into developing browser based games for the blind and sighted.
*quote end*

Just want to note that Sudo-San was developed using Director (and needs the Shockwave plugin) instead of Flash (which uses the Flash plugin). Same goes for The Curb Game (http://www.audiogames.net/thecurbgame/) and Ratjeprak (http://www.audiogames.net/db.php?id=ratjeprak).

Greets,

Richard