From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 4:09 AM
To: Phil Vlasak
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Boppitt with Shout moad Question

Hi Phil,

I have not gotten to master yet.  Only about half way in expert.  And I
usually do not play with shout mode either.  I have missed, I guess because
I didn't shout Doh! loud enough.

Maybe I will take it with me down to our community room tonight and see if
anyone wants to play with the party mode.  I kind of doubt it though.  Never
gotten any of them interested in Bop It.

BFN

     Jim

What did the ghost open for the party? A bottle of booze, boo! boo!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA