Hi Phil,

I have not gotten to master yet.  Only about half way in expert.  And I usually
do not play with shout mode either.  I have missed, I guess because I didn't
shout Doh! loud enough.

Maybe I will take it with me down to our community room tonight and see if
anyone wants to play with the party mode.  I kind of doubt it though.  Never
gotten any of them interested in Bop It.

BFN

    Jim

What did the ghost open for the party? A bottle of booze, boo! boo!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA