Hi Charles,
right. I chose w for weapon and space for fire which seamed to be the
most logical key asignments to me. Now, if I were to do what Tomb
Raider does in most of the games draw/holster would be the spacebar
and control would fire. However, that's a couple of key asignments I
don't like and chose to improvise my own in that case. Especially,
since certain actions would only have been available with the control
key when the weapon was holstered. Something like climb up/down makes
sense, but in the fps version I have previous 90 and next 90 degree
turns asigned to control+left and control+right which should be able
to be freely performed without holstering a weapon Thus fire needed to
go somewhere else and the spacebar is the logical choice, and
draw/holster got moved to w for weapon..

Smile.