To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA (Standard) Beta 13 Released

Hi Dark,
Well, i try very hard to do both ease of use and logical asignments
when and where possible. Personally, I'd rather asign the duck/crouch
command to c, but I don't know where to put the speak location
command. Maybe move it over to x, but I was planning on using x for
something else. I could move it to m, for map location, but if you are
using the left/right arrow keys to move reaching m then becomes an out
of the way key asignment. The w key of course is asigned to
draw/holster weapons so using w like in Shades of Doom and Tank
Commander isn't really feasable either.

On