Hi Dark,
Lol! I do get your meaning. I guess the next logical choice would be x
as that key tends to be used in games for a variety of misc functions.
 the v key of course is now for the view menu, and d could be switched
with x for describe object rather than examine object. That would free
up c for crouch which would be the logical choice since Tomb Raider
Under World, Jedi Knight, and various mainstream games I played use c
for crouch/crawl.

Cheers!