Hi Charles,
Not really. The reason is I am willing to see both sides of the
argument clearly. I am able to see it both from a customers point of
view and a software developers point of view and I pretty much
understand why they do what they do even if I don't always agree with
it personally. I also realise I have a certain amount of choice. If I
absolutely had to upgrade to 2010 I would do so assuming, of course, I
had the money. If not I would not upgrade.
However, as I said above I also know I have a certain amount of choice
here. As I also use Linux software I am not strictly bound to Windows
products.  If Microsoft were to force me to upgrade to say Office 2010
and I was deadset against the upgrade I would uninstall Windows and go
Linux and Open Office all the way. That's all there is to it. I
certainly wouldn't sit around complaining about the pricing as I have
the power to walk away too.

Cheers!