Microsoft does have an excuse um I mean accessibility solutions, like their sapi voices and charmap.

They show it off to make people see how kind they are accomadating the disabled. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error

Bloody capitalism!

I did actually find the switch to office 2007 quite irritating, not that it was expressly inaccessible, but having to look for things like spellcheck in random places was a real pain (I stil haven't found the wordcount option).

It is ultimately an inherent access problem that what is necessarily better visually with more information and contextual items desplayed on screen ready for mouse clicking is not necessarily better for a Vi user attempting to find small amounts of information with a minimum of keyboard use.

If big coorperations like microsoft could be brought to account for this and include access modes as well as the shiny new interface it would be a good thing, ---- but sadly the almighty prophit margin means that won't happen.

Beware the grue!