Hi Charles,
Well, that may be, but regardless of what we think Microsoft isn't
exactly going to change their minds. They have their opinion we have
ours, and we either have to roll with the change or get left behind as
we stick with XP until our computers fall apart and their are no more
upgrades to be had. That's just reality.

Smile.