I know.  The consumer always gets the business end of the shaft.

By the way, I haven't loaded MOTA beta 13 onto this laptop PC because of the keystroke discussion. However, I would think that I could, because I use an external keyboard. Just my luck, though, if I started working with the beta, I would get a client right at a critical point. (grinning at what must be one of Murphey's laws)

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Windows Versions was Tomb Hunter Error

Hi Charles,
Well, that may be, but regardless of what we think Microsoft isn't
exactly going to change their minds. They have their opinion we have
ours, and we either have to roll with the change or get left behind as
we stick with XP until our computers fall apart and their are no more
upgrades to be had. That's just reality.

Smile.

If we can't use it, it should be either made so that we can, or have the
option to operate as it used to.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!