When it's ready.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Windows Versions was Tomb Hunter Error

When will the FPS be released?
My audio games for the blind group.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com
msn:
muhammed123...@hotmail.co.uk
Skype:
muhammed.deniz
Klango username.
muhammed
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 6:58 PM

Hi Charles,
Smile. Yep that is Business 101. We keep the gold and you get the shaft. Lol!
As for MOTA beta 13 I should have a patch this weekend that fixes that
keyboard issue. I am hoping to release beta 14 sometime next week with
a bunch of these miner updates etc.

I know.  The consumer always gets the business end of the shaft.

By the way, I haven't loaded MOTA beta 13 onto this laptop PC because of the keystroke discussion. However, I would think that I could, because I use an
external keyboard.  Just my luck, though, if I started working with the
beta, I would get a client right at a critical point.  (grinning at what
must be one of Murphey's laws)

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!