Hi,
True. There aren't that many side-scrollers, and that is a genre that
has a lot of  room to grow for us. As I have proven with MOTA there is
a lot that could be done that wasn't done before with games like Super
Liam and Q9. With the Space Invader type games those have been pretty
much been beaten to death.