Well thats an interesting thing you bring up with language.
I have to constantly remind my friends and relations about not using shorthand that is not based on the net dictionary or whatever on cellphones.
While I can understand, lol rofl and such.
plsd for pleased comes out as plsd thats not bad.
Say someone wants chicken they put chic
eloquence makes it sound like sheek or sheep.
there are probably other things.
point is that being blind has issues, in the way our speech synths though they may be extremely acurate can't at least out the box handle net or text cell language. I guess if I for example programmed everything in to the dictionary in jaws it would work but talks has not that type of function. Would be good if there was a net and cell text dictionary to download so I could understand all the things.