To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important Moderator Message (please read)

I've been trying to get people to quit writing that way by replying with
something like, "What?  I don't understand you.  Try English?"  With Wee1's
grand daughter, it's beginning to sink in that if she wants a reply from me,
I have to know what she's talking about.  What's disgusting, though, is that
her 36-year-old mom thinks that I should get with the times and learn what
they're saying.  Even listening to JAWS over speakers does not show her what
I'm talking about, because she says that it's the screen reader, not her
typing.  I have asked her what word "2ba" is.  It is supposed to be "to be
a", but she types it that way to save space when texting.  I still tell her
to use English when typing to a blind person.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!