Hi Muhammed,
Yes you are correct, in the Half blood prince, he also used the spell to try to give water to the headmaster.
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 7:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Discussing game ideas

He didn't learn it in the last book. He learnt it in the 6th. Could you
remember when Hagrid's house was on fire? It was then.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to
joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com