Hi Charles,

I always start my first ball where the game starts me, so don't need help
there.  But then if they don't tell me, I ask which pins I have left.
Apparently the numbers of the pins left are shown on the screen.  I also like
to chat it up.  You know like ask what pins they have left, how they or I
missed or made the spare etc.

Last night definitely would not have made a good podcast though.  We do chat,
flirt etc while playing.  And there was a tenant there last night that rambled
on and on the entire time that she was there.  Very distracting.  Joe was
telling her to shut up, cursing at her etc.  That never stops her though.  But
hey she is the only tenant that has lived here since the building opened in
1982.

I will definitely do a recording the next time I can get someone to play and
help me in my apartment.

BFN

    Jim

Strike any user when ready...