  From: Jim Kitchen
  To: Dakotah Rickard
  Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 3:50 PM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] WII Bowling

  Hi Dakotah,

  Thank you.  I have heard that those games are very fun.  I will check them
out when I can have someone to help me get to them etc.

  My Aid says that her kids yell at her all the time when she plays sword play
and boxing.  She keeps moving in on them or the TV screen.  She must be really
into it.  Hasn't hit them yet, but gets close. <grin>

  BFN