Hi Kevin,

It is loud with other people etc when I play down in our community room, but
when I get someone to help me play in my apartment I will try to record some
game play.

However for me in the WII Bowling it is not really much about the sounds of the
game.  Sometimes you can tell if it sounds like a good possible strike or not,
but that is about it.  The thing that is fun about it for me is that it is
pretty close to real bowling with the movement and speed of your arm, the crank
of your wrist and when you release the ball that depends on how your ball acts
and where it goes.

BFN

    Jim

My favorite color is red, black and chrome.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA